Starwars Episode VII: An Order Renewed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ord Mantell

2 posters

Go down

Ord Mantell Empty Ord Mantell

Post by Ms. White Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:09 pm

It was hot, it had been awhile since she wore actual armor.  It had been Mr. Blondes idea to form a Bounty hunter group for a particular mission.  She wasn't sure if he had meant to keep the group going after their last mission, but she found the idea of bounty hunting thrilling.  Getting back to her heritage, she found she was both happy and unhappy.  The armor was heavier than she was used despite being made from Stygian-triprismatic polymer.  She found it restricted her movement compared to what she was used to, and she didn't like it.  She found it an interesting challenge as she had to change up her usual combat methods.

Looking through her scope, she adjusted the zoom on her scope, doubling it a few times for a better look.

"Are you sure this is going to be okay with Mr. Blonde.  This wasn't exactly the kind of thing he had in mind when he formed us."  Ms. Blue chimed in as she waited for Ms. White to complete her initial scoping of the compound.

"I can handle Mr. Blonde, so don't worry about it.  You should be worrying about yourself.  You won't be able to rely on your usual tactics in this one.  Though I know you know how to fire a rifle, when's the last time you saw actual combat with one?  Sure you remember where the safety switch is?"  Ms. white said with a mocking laugh.

"Yeah, it's right here."  She said, flipping her the bird wishing she could take a shot at her.  Though usually this would be reasonable, it would give away their position and Ms. White would not let that pass.  

"Cute, I think someone is in need of a good spanking later."  She said, lowering her rifle as she stood up.  Standing up, up from her kneeling position, she prepared to move out.  "Now, it's an open bounty so we can't take our sweet time.  Though I am concerned less about their heads and more about how they have been getting around.  They've managed to get in out out of systems undetected, that is one hell of a trick."

"Please tell me we are not here on a rumor you heard about a ship?"  Even if they were, there wasn't much she could have done before hand anyways.  

"We are not, but if we happen upon this rumored ship you just mentioned to me, then that would be a fortuitous event."

"Did you just. ."  Before she could finish her sentence, Ms. White made a continual shushing noise as she put a finger to Blue's helmet.

"Well, after you.  Don't disappoint me now."
Ms. White
Ms. White
Wolf

Back to top Go down

Ord Mantell Empty Re: Ord Mantell

Post by Ms. Blue Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:40 am

"So, how are we going to do this?" Ms. Blue asked, there was only two of them and they weren't allowed to use their best weapons unless it was guaranteed they were going to die without it.

"I'm going to perch myself over there and watch you through my scope. Meanwhile, you are going to sneak around their base planting detonation charges on their vehicles and communications. When your job is done, you will detonate and I will unleash hell like they have never seen. Sound good? Good!" Ms. White said before giving her a push and heading off in another direction, giving her really no option to argue. She found herself a good spot on a cliff, got into a prone position and started watching.

So she was going to do pretty much all the work. She wouldn't doubt if Ms. White even planned to leave her here. With a heavy sigh, she slid the rest of the way down to the base and began her run. Running from cover to cover, using the force to distract anyone who got too close and might see her.

WIP (TBC)
Ms. Blue
Ms. Blue
Demona

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum